Tuesday, June 9, 2009

The Results Are In: The Marvin Goldstein Concert Was a Blast!!














Just a quick post with some pictures from the big show last Saturday night. Marvin was in rare form and so fun to be with. He accompanied about 20 different numbers along with doing his own thing. Man! that guy can play AND entertain. Sam Payne said it best before the show - Marvin has a unique ability to make each performer who performed with him on Saturday night think that they were his absolute favorite. I hope I can grow up to be like him. And congrats Sam on bringing it in just under 3 hours. No small feat considering how many numbers there were. Enjoy a few photos.


(Pictured are: Top-bottom: Marvin and I, The whole cast singing the finale and I, My main man Kenneth Cope and I, Barry Hansen and Sam Payne and I, and my new BFF Kirby Heyborne and I)

No comments:

Post a Comment