Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Daniel Beck Actually Not Competing in Miss Provo Pageant this Saturday.......just a guest artist thing.

Well just after that last post I received an email clarifying my role in the Miss Provo Pageant this Saturday. So they didn't let me down very easily when they told me that I would most definitely NOT be competing. But instead they are having me sing for a few minutes at the end of the competition while the judges scores are tallied and right before they announce the new Miss Provo royalty.

So while I don't have a shot at the crown (would it really have stayed on my hairless head anyway?) I'm thrilled to be with the amazing gals of Provo singing and doing my thing while they nervously await the results. So if you're a fan of beautiful girls showing how amazing they are and also a fan of my music, for only $5 in advance and $8 at the door you can have an evening of unparalleled entertainment.

Click Here for ticket info

No comments:

Post a Comment