Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Daniel Beck Competing in Miss Provo this Saturday Night!!

Yes it's true! They called me and asked me to be in the Miss Provo Pageant this year!! So this Saturday night I'll be at the Covey Center Theater, competing in such categories as evening wear, talent, interview, and the one I'm most excited about - swimwear! Aaaaaahhh! (note to self: get back waxed). I think I'm the most nervous about being the only male in the competition. Rumor has it, I'm the first male ever to compete in any Miss America Scholarship pageant in the entire history of the Miss America Scholarship pageant! I'm really excited to just flip this thing on it's head and break new ground in the world of men's rights! (If you could see me as I'm typing this, you would see me with one fist HIGH in the air)

1 comment:

  1. This is awesome. I wish i lived closer so I could come cheer you on. Loved the note to self. Make sure to take care of that. :) Have you seen Hitch? Loved that part! Good luck let us know how it turns out!

    ReplyDelete