Thursday, September 23, 2010

SCERA Center for the Arts - Utah : Daniel Beck in Concert

Long time no blog. What is up with that? Well, I'll tell you. It's been a fun and busy summer. I've done a lot of private performances for Youth Conferences and girl's camps. A big chunk of the summer was spent getting our house ready to sell so we can move to the Sacramento area of California with my day job. No, we haven’t sold the home and moved yet – still in Utah. I've also spent some time getting ready for my next big project as a member of the new pop classical trio "After Daybreak." We've made a mini-album of 6 songs that will release on iTunes and Amazon.com on November 9th. I'll blog about that some tim in the next week as I will need everyone's help with promotion on that if you are game!

For now I want to let you all know that I'll be doing a concert at the SCERA Center Theatre on October 23rd. It's my first time performing as a headliner there and hope you will come. I'll be joined by my dear friend and superstar Jessie Funk who will sing some songs from her AWESOME new album "Dance in the Rain" and she will of course join me for a number or two.

This concert is likely to sell out so get your tickets soon because the good seats will go fast!! For more info and tickets call 801-225-ARTS (2787) or click the following link:

SCERA Center for the Arts - Utah : Daniel Beck in Concert

Looking forward to seeing you on October 23rd and stay tuned for more on After Daybreak! You are theee best!

No comments:

Post a Comment