Monday, July 27, 2009

Daniel Beck Hoping to Contribute to a Wonderful Education Week at BYU-Idaho



This Thursday, July 30 at 7:30 pm I'll be singing at the Kirkham Auditorium at BYU-Idaho in Rexburg, Idaho as part of Education Week. I'll be joined on the stage by local favorite Missy Babcock. She's a native of New York who has lived in Rexburg for quite a few years and has performed many concerts there in the Rexburg area specializing in jazz standards. Our concert is billed as, "An Evening With Daniel Beck and Missy Babcok - Education Week Concert." How's that for a long title? But I guess it works!

Missy has put together a live band to accompany us as we perform a bunch of great songs from the great American Songbook, Broadway, and some other favorites. I'm really excited for this concert. I promise you an absolutely fantastic show and if you are in the area don't miss it! Tickets are only $8, and only $4 for BYU-I students and you can click right here on these words to buy tickets and for further details (be sure to scroll to the bottom of the page).

2 comments:

  1. Yay! I can't wait to be with you this weekend and bask in the warmth of your milk-chocolatey voice! Love you, you big hunk of MAN-CANDY!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah! If only I was up in Idaho, I would come and see this show. Those lucky Idahoans! Break a leg!

    --Court Cope

    ReplyDelete