Thursday, October 29, 2009

Daniel Beck sing at "The Cultural Event of the Year in Clayton, Idaho."


So I'm home sick today and thought I would blog about one of my recent concerts. Back in September, Sharon May, who with her husband Paul, are owners and operators of the May Family Ranch near the town of Clayton, Idaho, invited me to do a little concert one evening since we would be spending a few days there for our family vacation. She said that she wanted to invite a few friends to hear me sing. I agreed because, hey, I'm a singer, it's what I do.

Well, not only did the whole town of Clayton turn out, people came from all the surrounding areas and we had pretty much almost double the population of Clayton out to what Sharon had been billing as, "The Cultural Eevent of the Year for Clayton, Idaho." It was a fun concert and the people there are wonderful. It was a great event that just gives further evidence that my star is definitely rising and I'm inching inevitably closer to becoming a huge star.......in Clayton, Idaho. Thank you Sharon and Paul! Check out their wonderful place on the banks of the Salmon River in the middle of the Sawtooth Mountains of Idaho at http://www.mayfamilyranch.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment