Thursday, May 21, 2009

New Website Has Launched!!


As if you didn't know that already...because you most likely got here from the new website. This blog is SO new that if you are reading this within a week of May 21st, you are likely one of the FIRST to do so! In fact, this is so new and as yet un-advertised that if you are reading this within a MONTH of May 21, 2009, you could STILL, quite possibly, be one of the first!! Lucky you!

If you are reading this within a month of May 21st and think you are the first to read this amazing blog, then leave a comment here on the blog or send an email to daniel@danielbeckmusic.com and whether you are the first or not...I will personally email you a free "Love Like That" mp3 ring tone! That's right folks, free! No gimmicks here (except that mp3 ring tones may not be supported on all phones). Just mainly wanting to know that people are finding the website and the blog. (Please darlings, no claims of being the first one to read this after June 21, 2009. I just won't be able to believe you, unless, of course, you really are the first, then that would just be sad for me and this blog)
Check back here often for updates, insights, videos, photos, news, and deep as well as shallow thoughts. Don't forget to click the link to "Follow" this blog and I promise to make it worth the time it took to click the "Follow" link. Rock on and see you back here soon!

5 comments:

  1. Hello Daniel. Great blog, and yes, I found it through your website! I am so impressed by your voice that I wanted to know more about you and googled your name...voila! Sweet photos of you and your precious Family too! I started blogging in January '08, but didn't really get into it until February '09, and now I have 12 blogs. You can start to catch mine at sueku@blogspot.com 'Ku's Korner', and all my blog links are there. I have 12 blogs because I have a lot I want to say and share upon various subjects, considering I am a grandmother, and just barely beginning. As you check out my blogs, you'll understand my musicianship and my interest in your musicianship to look you up. A few weeks ago I bought your CD via Deseret Book. I first heard about you through the BYU Channel. Keep up the great vocal work, Daniel...you have truly been blessed by Heavenly Father to have such a great voice and a great Family! I would certainly like to know more about your talents and I hope you will post more autobiographically in your blog. Your Friend and Sister in the Gospel, Susan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Daniel! Love your new web site! I like how the audience follows the mouse :) You are an amazing singer, thanks for sharing your talent with us. I have always thought your voice was awesome, and I have been there from the beginning! You are such a great person.
    Annette Williamson Belnap

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Daniel. My husband and I saw you perform at Weber State a couple of years ago. We could tell you were more than a singer, you were an entertainer. Been watching your career since then. Enjoy your CD. Good Luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Daniel - My family loves to listen to you sing - and watch you perform - one of my favorites is in David and Goliath - your duet performing as Saul with David - "I Used to be like You" - I always have to turn up the volume, stop what I'm doing and just listen. I ordered your CD through Positive Music and I have been amazed to watch even my teenagers pick it out to pay on their ipod. Keep up the good work. Janet.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello! I was at my local LDS store as I needed a new cover for my quad book, and your CD was playing over head...I picked it up that day (Early March) and it has not left my player! You have a wonderful voice and look forward to hearing more from you! Thank you! Sister Julia - Seattle Washington

    ReplyDelete